Join the Aurora Club!
Our goal is to make limited quantities (100-300 cases) of our ‘Bank Vault Reserve’ wines for wine lovers that enjoy a special glass of wine. Since most the wines we make are available only in our tasting room, the Aurora Wine Club provides an opportunity to purchase these limited edition wines without having to search the NW for a wine you’ll remember.
How do you become a member of the Aurora Wine Club?
- Have the good fortune to be among the 900 people that live in the historic town of Aurora.
- OR Join the club via our secure website
What does the wine club do for you?
It is FREE TO JOIN and you get outstanding deals and access to our wines…
NEW MEMBER SIGN UP HERE
Wine Club Benefits
- 15-25% off in the tasting room
- 20% or more off current releases
- First notice and availability on hot deals and special releases
- Access to wine club only reserve wines
- No tasting fee for you & guest.
- It’s FREE to join!
How does it work?
- We release a wine club special selection 3 times year (April, August, and November)
- The wine club special release contains 3 bottles
- The special release selections are chosen for what is tasting great at the time & what is ‘in demand’
- The release selection is usually all reds in November and 1 white & 2 reds the other times. (You can select just reds if you prefer).
- Each release special selection comes with winemaker’s notes & more
- Avg cost of releases are between $50-90 (including shipping)
- Anyone living inside of 50 miles can pick up @ the tasting room.
Credit card required- but not charged until shipping dates.
- By joining the club you are patronizing Pheasant Run for 9 bottles of special selections during the year.
- Club membership can be cancelled anytime after the first year.
Have More Questions?
Contact us by email: SEND EMAIL
Or by mail:
PHEASANT RUN WINE
PO Box 91
Aurora OR 97002 USA
From Portland via I-5:
From I-5 southbound take Exit #282a (Canby). Stay on road through first light, take left at second light- Ehlen Rd (about 2.5 miles). Go left (east) approximately 1 mile.
From East Portland via 205:
Take Oregon City Hwy 99E exit . Go south through Canby into Historic Aurora (approx 15 miles) – Hwy 99E runs through the town.
I-5 North from Salem
Take Exit #278. Head east approximately 3 miles on Ehlen Rd.
Tasting Room Hours
Friday12 Noon till 6
Saturday12 Noon till 5
Sunday12 Noon till 5