New Wine Releases – Enjoy our latest…Walla Walla Bank Vault Reserve SYRAH!
2009 Bank Vault Reserve Walla Walla Syrah
Dark plum and tobacco on the front end , along with spicy, peppery flavors and soft tannins on the finish. This wine develops as you enjoy it; as layers of dark fruit and spice flavors unveil themselves upon each sip. Aged 24 months in small French and American Oak barrels. ….
This holiday season we are very excited to have three beautiful wines for you to enjoy as part of our winter release. These wines will be available for pick up at our tasting room in Historic Aurora starting the Friday before Thanksgiving, November 22nd.
- Sunday, November 24th– meet the artists. Two of our exhibiting artists will be on hand to talk about their art and show off their latest works. Meet multimedia artist Judy Moonbeam and fabric specialist Bonnie Garlington.
Thanksgiving Open House Weekend…New releases will be available!
- Wednesday Nov 27th–
Join us for Stock the Cellar specials, music and more…4-7pm.
- Friday, Nov 29th- from 12-5pm.
- Saturday, Nov 30th– from 12-6pm.
- Sunday, December 6th– Wine Club New Release Tasting! Join us for live music and light bites and jewelry show the Sunday of Thanksgiving Weekend. Free for Wine Club Members! From 1-4pm. (Open from 12-5)
- Wednesday Nov 27th–
- Saturday, December 7th and Sunday Dec 8th is the 3rd Annual ‘Aurora Wine & Chocolate Walk’ to benefit Habitat for Humanity. Enjoy a day in Historic Aurora- while enjoying wine and chocolate for charity! For a $30 donation for you receive a passport for two- including souvenir wine glasses and $12 in gift certificates to spend in the historic town- along with local wines paired with artisan chocolates and shops throughout the antique district. Tickets can be purchased in advance through the local merchants, Pheasant Run Winery, auroracolony.com, and group-on. All proceeds benefit Habitat for Humanity and the Aurora Historical Society.
From Portland via I-5:
From I-5 southbound take Exit #282a (Canby). Stay on road through first light, take left at second light- Ehlen Rd (about 2.5 miles). Go left (east) approximately 1 mile.
From East Portland via 205:
Take Oregon City Hwy 99E exit . Go south through Canby into Historic Aurora (approx 15 miles) – Hwy 99E runs through the town.
I-5 North from Salem
Take Exit #278. Head east approximately 3 miles on Ehlen Rd.
Tasting Room Hours
Friday12 Noon till 6
Saturday12 Noon till 5
Sunday12 Noon till 5