- All packages are shipped Monday-Friday via FedEx.
- All packages require a signature from an adult 21 or over. We cannot deliver to a PO Box. We suggest using a daytime (work) address for delivery.
- We reserve the right to hold your order to avoid shipping during extreme temperatures. You will be notified via email of any hold placed on your order. We are not responsible for any damage to your wine due to extreme temperatures, and will not replace damaged items at our expense, please check weather conditions before shipping to your area.
- We currently ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Out of Continental US and International Shipping
Due to excessive shipping charges for Alaska, Hawaii & US Territories plus international customs restrictions, we do not ship these orders through the website. Shipping is also not available for military addresses (APO and FPO).
We usually ship on Tuesday and Wednesday s or within 48 hours of the order.
Shipping days start once your order has been processed and sent from our winery. If your order is received after 11:00 a.m. PST, it will ship within the next two days. Ground Shipping orders typically arrive in 4 to 6 business days. Express Shipping orders typically arrive in 2 to 3 business days, but may take longer during weekends or holidays.
Wine and beer may freeze during ground transportation to the Midwest and northeast states if the temperature is below 25 degrees F. Pheasant Run may not be able to ship alcohol to these states via standard ground service during November to February. We will contact customer for express shipping upgrade when necessary.
How do I track my order?
When your order ships, you will be sent a shipment notification email. That email will contain a tracking number for your order. You can either click on the tracking number link to be taken directly to the FedEx website to track your order, or you can copy the tracking number and go directly to the FedEx website at www.fedex.com and enter the tracking number there to track your package.